Job Title: Sales Executive Reports to: Branch Manager
Department: Sales Up-Country Section: Band: Grade:
Terms of Reference:
Education & Skills • OND, HND, BS.C.
• Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
• Problem Solving.
• Interpersonal Skills and Man Management.
• Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
• Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
• Team Spirit.
• Stress Management.
• Computer literacy and IT Skills.
Experience • Around 3-4 years’ experience in the Sales function, in a FMCG environment, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Sales Management.
• Experience of dealing with varieties of product portfolio in a big Company
Scope • Improve Retail Redistribution Efficiency, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, and Customer Retention etc.
• Periodic verification and update of customer database, journey plans and route plan for Retail Redistribution Sales Force.
Job Specific Comments
• Improve Retail Redistribution Efficiency.
• Carry out regular verification and update of customer database, journey plans and route plan for Retail Redistribution Sales Force.
• Carry out field work and regular retail audit to ensure the perfect execution and implementation of Retail Redistribution Standards by field sales force across all channels.
• Drive prompt compilation, analysis and preparation of Sales Performance Reports.
• Monitor and ensure excellent execution of promotions to achieve market share growth.
• Continually improve Retail Efficiency by minimizing cost (Fuel) and maximizing Sales, through effective monitoring and tracking of Fuel Purchase and vehicle usage.
• Continually source for additional retail outlets and assign newly enlisted outlets to appropriate Sales Executive for effective coverage.
• Ensure adherence strictly to Permanent Journey Plan (PJP), visit 35 outlets per day, 210 outlets per week, achieve not less than 80% strike rate by each VSR /OSR
• To ensure the DSR –daily sales report is filled while in trade and submitted daily
• Keep up to date with products and competitors activities and report same to Route to Market Manager promptly
Target Companies: Unilever, NBC, NBL, Nestle, Unilever, P&G, Freisland, Flour Mills, WAMCO (indicative but not exhaustive).